Our team has detailed knowledge of the rules and regulations of European funding, including ERDF and ESIF. We also work closely with LEPs across England and with DCLG nationally on European funding programme development, giving us insights into the priorities of different partners in terms of contract management.
We provide full contract management services, with an objective to maximise income, ensure compliance and raise awareness of contract performance of all project stakeholders. Our services include:
- Provision of contract guidance to ensure contract conditions are met
- Making sure contract claims are prepared and internal financial processes are adhered to
- Monitoring all funding evidence is collected and stored appropriately to comply with funder audit requirements
- Preparing reports on the performance (financial and operational delivery) of contracts and escalating any issues where appropriate
- Ensure all funding evidence is collected and stored appropriately to comply with funder audit requirements, and ensuring Funder recommendations and internal audits are acted upon
- Managing relationships within the contract stakeholder group
In our 40 years of working as enterprise facilitators, we have created and delivered EU-wide, Regional and National programmes.
The first class training provided by YTKO in areas such as scientific IP, enterprise skills and routes to funding their research has been of immense value both to the individuals and to the University.
Professor David Coates
Dean of Life Sciences
University of Bradford