YTKO provides innovative, award-winning business and finance support for start-ups and for growth-focused, scale up SMEs in both the public and private sector. We have a long and distinguished track record of delivering tangible bottom line results for our clients and are proud of our heritage of absolute equality and diversity in our business base. We’re also very proud to have just won our 2nd Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
We are part of the transformational Growth Works which is the largest economic development programme of its kind in the UK offering fully-funded support to the most ambitious, fast-growing businesses in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough, helping them to scale quicker.
We’re now recruiting a Senior Marketing Executive responsible for supporting marketing activities within the Growth Coaching team, which includes brand awareness, lead generation and supporting the creation of engaging and persuasive marketing campaigns that help drive results.
- Reporting directly to and with the support of the Marketing Manager, help to implement campaign activities, including the effective use of website (currently under development), CRM (Hubspot) and organic social posts
- Coordinate the creation of impactful customer reviews, case studies and testimonials to help promote the value of the programme to external audiences, and share with internal stakeholders as part of reporting
- Manage a content editorial calendar, to create, coordinate and commission exceptional and diverse content to support brand awareness and lead generation activities
- Write and send persuasive and engaging email campaigns and customer communications (using the CRM) based on key brand messaging, latest opportunities and ultimately supporting KPI priorities
- Plan and coordinate the delivery of events and workshops, working with senior management, clients and our expert network to compile relevant event information or secure high profile speakers.
- Set up online registration forms, reminders and follow up communications using the Hubspot CRM system to ensure a smooth customer journey
- Develop persuasive and informative promotional copy to support recruitment onto workshops by attracting new and existing client interest
- Ensure owned websites and third-party sites are up-to-date and events and workshops are shared in their community newsletters and social media
- Coordinate and exhibit at key external events and conferences, liaising with event coordinators and staff, and ensuring appropriate marketing materials, merchandise and equipment are available.
- Liaise with suppliers and external agencies, including printing and distribution and design
- Regular analysis and reporting of performance across marketing activities and supplying evidence of marketing activity as part of ERDF funding requirements; making recommendations on areas for further improvement with the team
- As part of the marketing team, support the consistent application of brand standards across all our communications and ensure brand compliance where relevant
- Support with activities where required to deliver wider operational priorities and deliverables
If this sounds like you, please click the “Apply Online” button to complete our Application and Equal Opportunities Form. There is no closing date as we will interview on a continuous basis and make an appointment as soon as we find the right candidate.
YTKO has a strong value set to which all our team have contributed to and demonstrate on a daily basis. We welcome applications from all candidates fulfilling the job requirements, regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion or disability, firmly believing that a diverse and inclusive team, underpinned by a great, flexible
culture, is fundamental to our success.
Hybrid, up to 8 days a month in Cambridge/Peterborough office or on-location
£35,000 - £38,000 p.a. depending on skills and experience
Full time, permanent.