YTKO provides innovative, award-winning business and finance support for start-ups and for growth-focused and scale up SMEs in both the public and private sector. We have a long and distinguished track record of delivering tangible bottom line results for our clients and are proud of our heritage of absolute equality and diversity in our business base.
We are part of the transformational Growth Works service, delivering the Growth Coaching component of the programme, which is focused on finding and supporting a 1000 high growth companies across the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough region. Having launched at the end of June 2021, we are now looking to incorporate a mentoring service within the range of support on offer.
Reporting to the Programme Director, our Mentor Manager will engage, train, and match mentors to our clients, enriching and extending the expertise to support their growth journeys. They will be at the heart of our Growth Champions community launching in 2022.
- To identify and recruit new mentors into our mentorbank who have the expertise and experience to support existing high growth companies and those with that potential.
- To provide a rolling programme of our mentorship training workshops for experts who have not mentored before so that they fully understand their roles and responsibilities.
- To develop open relationships with experts who have already donated mentoring hours and keep them abreast of developments up to launch.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, Growth Advisors and the Programme Director, to contribute to the building of an effective launch of the Growth Champions community and ongoing activities to recruit more mentors.
- To maintain excellent relationships with our mentors at all times.
- To identify the best match for clients, as they express an interest in benefiting from a mentor, taking into account all relevant criteria, and check availability.
- To make introductions to both parties and monitor the progress and outcomes of mentoring pairs.
- To collect appropriate and relevant evidence of mentoring impact for reporting, including case studies and testimonials.
- Any other activities as reasonably required by the Programme Director
If this sounds like you, please click the “Apply Online” button to complete our Application and Equal Opportunities Form.
YTKO has a strong value set to which all our team have contributed to and demonstrate on a daily basis. We welcome applications from all candidates fulfilling the job requirements, regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion or disability, firmly believing that a diverse and inclusive team, underpinned by a great, flexible culture, is fundamental to our success.
£44,000 - £48,00 p.a. depending on skills and experience
Full time, permanent
January 31, 2022 12:00 pm