YTKO provides innovative, award-winning business and finance support for start-ups and for growth-focused, scale up SMEs in both the public and private sector. We have a long and distinguished track record of delivering tangible bottom line results for our clients and are proud of our heritage of absolute equality and diversity in our business base. We’re also very proud to have just won our 2nd Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
We are part of the transformational Growth Works which is the largest economic development programme of its kind in the UK offering fully-funded support to the most ambitious, fast-growing businesses in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough, helping them to scale quicker.
We’re now recruiting a Marketing Executive responsible for supporting marketing activities within the Growth Coaching team, which includes brand awareness, lead generation and supporting the creation of engaging and persuasive marketing campaigns that help drive results.
- Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, bring your ideas, experience and insights and help to implement campaign activities, including the effective use of website, CRM (HubSpot) and social media
- Coordinate the creation of impactful customer reviews, case studies and testimonials to help promote the value of the programme to external audiences, and share with internal stakeholders as part of reporting
- Manage a content editorial calendar, to create, coordinate and commission exceptional and diverse content to support brand awareness and lead generation activities
- Write engaging copy optimised for different channels and audiences, helping to generate new interest and leads towards the project’s KPIs
- Coordinate Growth Works events and external exhibitions, working with senior management, clients and our expert network.
- Ensure owned websites and third-party sites are up-to-date and events and workshops are shared in their community newsletters and social media
- Regular analysis and reporting of performance across marketing activities; making recommendations on areas for further improvement with the team
- As part of the marketing team, support the consistent application of brand standards across all our communications and ensure brand compliance where relevant
- Support marketing and communication activities to enable the success of Growth Works service
If this sounds like you, please click the “Apply Online” button to complete our Application and Equal Opportunities Form. There is no closing date as we will interview on a continuous basis and make an appointment as soon as we find the right candidate.
YTKO has a strong value set to which all our team have contributed to and demonstrate on a daily basis. We welcome applications from all candidates fulfilling the job requirements, regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion or disability, firmly believing that a diverse and inclusive team, underpinned by a great, flexible
culture, is fundamental to our success.
Hybrid, up to 8 days a month in Cambridge/Peterborough office or on-location
£35,000 to £38,000 p.a. depending on skills and experience
Full time, permanent