Your contracts and programmes are in safe hands with YTKO
For the last 40 years, YTKO has been successfully carrying out contract and programme management on behalf of our funders and sponsors.
Our team has unrivalled knowledge of the rules and regulations of European funding, including ERDF, CLLD, ESF, EASME and Interreg. We also work closely with LEPs, local and combined authorities across England and with DCLG nationally on European funding programme development.
We provide full contract management services, including budget and risk management, procurement, publicity and Sate Aid compliance, evidencing, grant and performance management.
Our services include:
- Provision of contract guidance to ensure contract conditions are met
- Ensuring contract claims are prepared correctly and compliantly, and that financial, client and publicity evidence is collected appropriately for audit requirements.
- Confirming internal data processes are compliant with GDPR
- Overseeing performance (financial and operational delivery) and resolving/escalating issues
- Managing stakeholder relationships and communications
- Design and implementation of multi-method and multi-channel evaluation frameworks and impact measurement