The Enterprising Women High Growth Programme is a well-proven and highly successful intensive course designed for women who want to increase their business knowledge, skills and confidence, and overcome barriers to growth.
The Growth Programme develops the person and the business in parallel, and unlocks the potential to increase profitability, competitiveness, job creation, and wealth in the local economy. Hundreds of women have benefited from it over the past five years, reporting a wide range of both financial and personal benefits, and 98% satisfaction levels.
There is a growing demand and a recognised need for high quality support to help women who want to accelerate and increase their business growth. Women represent only 15% of the UK’s VAT-registered businesses, and unlocking this huge economic potential is needed now more than ever. We have been helping women start-up and grow their businesses for many years, through providing the development, knowledge, confidence and skills that women need and want at every stage of their enterprise journey.
This particular course is fully funded by the European Social Fund through Truro and Penwith College, and is supporting a diverse range of businesses with turnover from £100k to over £1m.
The Growth Programme provides:
• an intensive and highly practical mix of interactive group sessions, personal and business workshops
• a breathing space to for women to work on their businesses not in it, and focus on critical growth challenges and solutions that work in the real world
• an opportunity to share and work with like-minded women, inspiring role models and guest speakers
• a focus for the development of an individual strategic action plan
• all the additional benefits of belonging to the national Enterprising Women community
The programme offers participants eight days of intensive learning, focusing in depth on the critical challenges of growing a business. Topics covered include options for growth, building sales pipelines, marketing, negotiations, segmentation, competition, cash-flow, finance, risk, access to investment, confidence, leadership, management and personal development, hiring the right people and growing teams.
The programme is structured around helping participants develop a Strategic Action Plan for their business growth. These provide an invaluable tool going forward and help women to identify, prioritise and manage the actions needed to achieve their goals.