- Long-term unemployed
- Black and minority ethnic groups (BME)
- People aged between 16-25 and over 50
- Single parents
- Recently redundant, or at risk of redundancy
- People with physical disabilities and long-term health conditions
- People who have mental health conditions
- People who are economically inactive
Using our award-winning framework we deliver outstanding returns on investment for our funders and life-changing benefits for our clients. We can deliver the Outset service in a range of formats in order to allow for a high level of personalisation to a potential funder’s needs and ensuring bespoke support for local objectives.
For more information, to read our success stories and to hear what funders and partners have to say, go to storyof.outset.org. Alternatively, to find out how we can support you contact us on 01223 598 037.