Leading and funding ambitious and fast-growing ventures are significant challenges for any leader. For women, the hurdles can be even higher.
In celebration of International Women’s Week, Growth Works is hosting an online panel discussion examining gender inclusivity within the UK’s high-growth ecosystem, on Thursday 10 March at 12pm.
In this online panel webinar, we will explore:
- The changing dynamics of female leadership in underrepresented industries
- The benefits of gender diversity within the workplace
- The gender imbalance of equity backed female-founded businesses
- Persisting low percentage of women investing in growth ambitious businesses
Our panelists include:
- Bev Hurley CBE, YTKO Group
- CEO of YTKO Group, Bev has led the business through rapid high growth twice, which now employs over 100 staff. She is an expert on gender entrepreneurship, established the UK first network for female entrepreneurs, is a Female Enterprise Ambassador, angel investor and experienced non-executive director.
- Hannah Cox, HC Technical Consulting
Owner and Manager of HC Technical, which provides a full suite of consulting and contracting services to support their clients in a variety of sectors including boat building, power production, mining and quarrying.
- Amy Charbonneau, Xampla
Dr Amy Charbonneau leads research at Xampla, an innovative company that has created the world’s first replacements for plastic made from plant protein for commercial use.
- Kiran Kapur, Cambridge Marketing College (CMC)
CEO of the CMC, Kiran is a Chartered Marketer and Fellow of CIM, she has wide marketing experience specialising in CRM and customer communications in the financial services sector.
- Margo Leftly, Positive Futures Recruitment
Managing Director of Positive Future Recruitment, Margo further specialises in identifying specialist and permanent recruitment solutions to the learning disabilities care and education sector.
For more information or to book click here